Patient Information and Resources
The first step towards a beautiful, healthy smile is to schedule an appointment. Please contact our office by phone or complete an online appointment request.
If you are a new patient to our office, please visit our patient forms page to download our new patient bundle with forms that will need to be filled out when you arrive at our office. Printing them, filling them out and bringing them with you will allow us to attend to your medical needs more quickly than completing them on your arrival. Thank you and please contact our office if you have any questions at all.
For your convenience, we accept cash, personal checks, money orders, and most major credit cards. Payment is expected at the time services are performed. Feel free to contact our office If your treatment plan requires more comprehensive dental work and you want to discuss financial arrangements.
- Dr. Charles Burzynski and Dr. Rosenthal require payment at the time your treatment begins. If you choose to discontinue care before treatment is complete, your refund will be determined upon review of your case.
- For larger, more comprehensive treatment plans that have an out-of-pocket expense of $500 or more, a 50% deposit is required a week prior to your treatment appointment. The remaining 50% is due on the date of service.
- For patients with medical and/or dental insurance, we are happy to work with your carrier to maximize your benefit and bill your insurance carriers for treatment reimbursement.
- Our office has chosen not to accept Medicare and Medical Assistance insurance.
- A fee of 50% of the total treatment plan is charged for patients who miss or cancel a surgery appointment without a 24-hour notice.
- Dr. Charles Burzynski and Dr. Rosenthal charge $30 for returned checks.
Please contact our office for insurance details. We look forward to hearing from you.
CareCredit is here to help you pay for treatments and procedures your insurance does not cover. They offer No Interest* financing or low minimum monthly payment options so you can get what you want, when you want it.
With three simple steps, including an instant approval process, it's easy to apply for Care Credit. After you're approved, you're free to use CareCredit to finance our services.
Now you don't have to worry about saving up for the procedures you want and need. With CareCredit, the decision's in your hands to get what you want, when you want it. For more information or to apply online, visit carecredit.com
Please contact our office if you have any questions regarding dental insurance, payments or financial options that are currently available. We look forward to serving you!
We are required by applicable federal and state law to maintain the privacy of your health information. We are also required to give you this Notice about our privacy practices, our legal duties, and your rights concerning your health information.
This Notice describes how health information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information. Please click the link below and read the information. The privacy of your health information is important to us.
This web site uses files in Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (pdf) which require Adobe® Acrobat® Reader for viewing and printing. It is available to download free.
Educational Dental Videos
Because we are committed to improving the oral healthcare knowledge of our patients, we are providing the following selection of dental videos which we hope you will find interesting and informative. We have grouped the videos into various categories to provide quick access to the topics of greatest interest to you.
Click Here to watch our series of educational dental videos!
Frequently Asked Questions
Click Here to view some of the most frequently asked questions patients have about dentistry and oral health issues.
Interesting Dental Websites
In addition to our own website, there are other sites on the Web that provide interesting and helpful dental information. Because we are committed to improving the oral healthcare knowledge of our patients, we provide a selection of links to other sites you might find interesting and informative. To view these visit our links page.