Important Information Regarding COVID-19
Susquehanna Oral Surgery and Implant Center is following the Health & Safety Guidelines to provide a safe visit for all our patients.
We have enhanced and implemented additional processes to provide the safest possible healthcare environment in preparation for your visit to our office. Our staff at Susquehanna Oral Surgery and Implant Center is prepared to safely meet all your needs. We encourage you to reach out to our staff to discuss any questions you might have related to a procedures, scheduling or safety guidelines.
What Changes to Expect
While under our care, you can expect that several additional processes have been added to our already aggressive sanitization protocols to keep our patients safe while in our care:
- Aggressive hand hygiene will be evident.
- All of our staff will be wearing masks.
- We will respect social distancing in common areas.
- We will practice on-going screening measures among healthcare workers and patients to identify anyone with fever, symptoms, or exposure history.
- We will continue to offer telemed/telehealth options for your care.
- Visitation will be limited in our facilities in order to prevent any spread of infection to our patients. Contact our office for more information or questions.
- Additional cleaning and center sanitization.
At Susquehanna Oral Surgery and Implant Center, we are committed to serving our patients, our friends, protecting our employees and our communities.
Protecting Patients and Staff with the SAFE Approach.